Hi 👋! I’m JT.
As a programmer, I’ve learned to tinker, reverse engineer, team building, and product design. I want to capture what I’ve learned, so it can be shared.
Sometimes I write things. These are the latest posts from blog.
Deploying a Rails Application with AWS Copilot on 2023-11-15
Implementing a simple Mutex in Go on 2023-10-30
Transitioning Back into the Labor Force on 2023-10-14
Taking Time Off Between Jobs on 2023-10-08
My Preferred Go Stack on 2023-09-30
Seeking Optimal SQL Patterns with Go on 2023-09-21
Read all the entries.
I love working with people to build better teams and products. One day I’d love to have a bespoke software shop.
Learn about the following:
- How I Work - This documents (continues to be updated) about how I been effective at working. The is a great exercise to reflect on your career and work.
- Job Requirement - If I was looking for the perfect job description, what would it contain for me?
- Interview Questions - While interviewing, I’ve found common questions come up. This catalogs my answers for reference for me and the interviewer.
- followthesnow.today list all the ski resorts in the United States with their expected snowfall. As a Colorado resident, I wanted a quick way to review where I should go skiing for the day/week.
- Hack Snacks is an experiment in making short form content for Youtube. It consist of tips and tricks for programming languages and frameworks.
I always appreciate face-to-face speaking, but video chat is a comfortable compromise. If you’re interested in working with me, let’s email, talk, or LinkedIn. We can discuss everything from a full-time job, consulting, or just catch up.
If you ask for support from work under a previous employer, an invoice of $250USD per hour, billed to the hour above, will be required.